The word ‘sanitary’ means clean or hygienic. So that’s exactly what a sanitary napkin does or should do – take care of the menstrual flow in a safe, hygienic way. Senora Regular offers advanced and full absorbency protection to women. The extra long Senora XL ensures full protection of dryness for long hours. So step ahead girls, without worrying of leakage ever.
Air laid paper, PE Film, Sterilized pulp, Non-oven Fabric & HMA
Direction of Use
1. Before use, place two knots on the two extra edges of the napkin. The higher the knots distance from main pad, the better to use.
2. According to picture, Push two A loop of elastic belt to strict two knots of napkin. Keep in mind, the light pink colored (Blue colored line) of plastic shield must be in lower position.
3. Now wear it like picture and pull to the waist, tighter your waist accordingly as per loop shown in the picture.
4. Do not throw the napkin pad to commode/pan after use.
5. Throw it to dustbin by wrapping with paper or tissue.
There are no reviews yet.